Menu
AA55
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hudl 2 - Problem streaming channel issue

I have registered my Hudl 2 as one of my two devices for Tv anywhere but get the error message "Problem streaming channel  There was a problem streaming form this channel. Please try again" This occurs with whatever channels that should work and and do on my other registered device (phone) with which I have no issues and all works fine.

The app works fine on the Hudl 2 with other functionality such as operating Tivo remote.

Hudl details

Model Hudl 2

Product HTF8A4XX

Device HTF8A4

Board baytrail

Is there a simple solution to this problem ?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hudl 2 - Problem streaming channel issue

Hi AA55,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face getting involved with the community. 

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having an issue streaming from your Hudl 2 device. 

The first thing we need to check is that you have the latest version of TV Anywhere running. To ensure you have, delete the app from your Hudl and then go back into the Playstore and re-download it. Has this made any difference?

What OS is your Hudl running too? 

Are there any updates available to this? 

Let me know how things go.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi AA55,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face getting involved with the community. 

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having an issue streaming from your Hudl 2 device. 

The first thing we need to check is that you have the latest version of TV Anywhere running. To ensure you have, delete the app from your Hudl and then go back into the Playstore and re-download it. Has this made any difference?

What OS is your Hudl running too? 

Are there any updates available to this? 

Let me know how things go.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

AA55
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

OS Android 5.1

Uninstalling and then reinstalling the TVanywhere app seems to have done the trick and all seems fine including the sky sports channels after re-installing that app as well.

Thanks for the help. Very much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi AA55,

Thanks for coming back to me on this so quickly.

Glad to hear all is now well. If you have any further issues, come back to me here. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos