Menu
22mother
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HUDL 2 Virgin Anywhere not working

Hi I have a HUDL 2 - Product number HTF8A4XX  Device HTF8A4 and it is not allowing me to view on line with virgin anywhere , I would like to know how to sort this as it has never worked but the tv engineer said to post to the forum and you may know how to get it working.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: HUDL 2 Virgin Anywhere not working

Hi 22mother,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face getting involved with the community. 

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having an issue streaming from your Hudl 2 device. 

The first thing we need to check is that you have the latest version of TV Anywhere running. To ensure you have, delete the app from your Hudl and then go back into the Playstore and re-download it. Has this made any difference?

What OS is your Hudl running too? 

Are there any updates available to this? 

Let me know how things go.

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
moatt
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon.

I have the same model device with the same issue.

Hudl2 is updated to android 5.1

I just installed TV anywhere from the play store, signed into it, It doesn't give me any options to play TV on my device or register it.

0 Kudos
22mother
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi no still not sorted the ironic thing it worked at my friends house who has Sky but doesnt wirk at our house... been on the phone with the virgin anywhere tech guy Suraj he is saying its a connection problem and the engineer is saying its our device. Very frustrated wish i hadnt signed up for 18 months didnt have this problem with Sky.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi moatt and 22 mother,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum. I'm sorry that you both have been experiencing problems getting TVA working on your HUDL 2. 

Please see Collette_T's latest update on the following post: Resolved: Re: TV Anywhere - "Home Mode"

Please try this and let me know how you get on.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos