Menu
YGW
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Device registration problem

Hi,

I have just tried signing into TV Anywhere via my MacBook and it's saying that the device isn't registered. This same message popped up on 6 August and I proceeded to use my spare device slot to register and it let me in.

I've only ever used this same laptop for TV Anywhere and I haven't deleted any cookies or anything like that so why is it saying the device isn't registered? I've not got no device changes left this month because of this error.

I wouldn't mind but the one device I have got registered is the laptop I'm trying to access the site with but it keeps giving me error 107!

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
TheRazzaG
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device registration problem

Have you updated the OS at all? I'm on iOS 10 beta on my phone, app works fine but with every beta update (every 2/3 weeks) it's needs re-registering. Which is ok until you run out of changes for the month!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device registration problem

Hi YGW, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. Apologies to hear you've been having an issue streaming TV Anywhere Smiley Sad 

If you updated the browser or the OS then you would need to re-register your device. It's easy to do though so don't worry. 

Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up TV Anywhere and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device.

Follow the prompts on the screen and this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence. have added a device change for you to do this Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos