Menu
nickh
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Champions League on, TV Anywhere on the web not working - what a surprise!

Another night of Champions League football, and another night of TV Anywhere not working!

If I recall correctly, VM launched TV Anywhere in 2012, and here we are in 2016 and they still cannot get it to work reliably...

Different error message tonight though, "Timeout - There seems to be no response from the service.  Please try again later."

So yes VM, I'll try again when there's something on after the football that I don't want to watch!

Chazblade777
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Champions League on, TV Anywhere on the web not working - what a surprise!

Same problem here! Happens every night when there's football on! Virgin are rubbish!

Bobbym77
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I know it's not an ideal solution but I switched to the Man City game 30 mins prior to kick off tonight and (fingers crossed) it has streamed with no issues, I daren't channel flick though as it will most probs fail again. 1 game in 4 months........ Bollocks it's just stopped working!!!!!

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys, 

I can only apologise for the continued issues you guys are having. 

We are trying a new approach as everything we are currently doing doesn't seem to be working Smiley Sad

We are looking to try and identify any trends with the errors you are getting against the devices or OS you are using. Can you come back to me with the following:
> What is the Full make and Model of your device?
> What is the OS Version?
> What is the EXACT error message you are getting?

I know you guys are frustrated but hopefully this will help us reach a resolve. 

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos