Menu
Lilmac
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Access

Hi. I am unable to access tv anywhere app from my iPhone. It keeps informing me my username and or password are incorrect. I have tried numerous times and also tried to reset but I am unable due to not receiving reset emails. Please help. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Access

Hi Lilmac

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that your unable to access your TV Anywhere app through your iPhone.

In regards to changing/resetting your password, it is the same as your email or My Virgin Media password. If you can sign in to view your emails then the password and username are correct.

When you sign in on the app does it automatically save the information or do you type it in manually from beginning to end? If it's through predictive text/automatic then I have noticed a few instances that at the start of the email it leaves a space. This would then generate a username/password incorrect. Try typing it all in manually to see if it the same.

If you are unable to sign into your emails or My Virgin Media, then I would advise to call into our Technical Support team on either 150 or 0345 454 1111 to reset your password.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos