Menu
erikinlondon
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

So slow in the evenings. I've had it.

Rented a movie, The Nice Guys, last night on iTunes. It took an hour before the movie was ready to play and after 30 minutes it then stopped again. We waited another hour but it still would not play. Tonight we managed to watch another hour of the movie before it stopped again. 

Hour Internet has been unusable evenings for over a months now. What the flying f*** is going on and why am I paying for this crap?

debbiejson
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: So slow in the evenings. I've had it.

you seem to be in the same boat as me. tried to watch a movie last night and it stoped after an hour.. not good at all.. they keep upping our speed so called and upping the payments .. but i for one dont seem to be benefiting
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: So slow in the evenings. I've had it.

Hi erikinlondon,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

My apologies that you are experiencing slow broadband speeds. I know how frustrating this can be.

I've taken a look at your connection and there is a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. Our networks team are investigating the problem and are improving bandwidth and performance to help with this issue. The reference number is F003948570 and with a review date of 21st December.

One of my colleagues will be in touch shortly with more information.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos