Menu
Michael-Tare
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Slow internet or no internet for last 3 months in AREA20, 100MB package

For last 3 months I am having huge problems with internet connection, especially in peak hours. My internet drops from 100MB to 3MB. Spoke to one of the consultants about 2 weeks ago, was told I am given a compensation, and they gave me 8 pounds. So I pay 38 pounds for 100MB I get only 3% of what VM advertises and they compensate me with not even 23% of price I am paying, maths not so easy. Yesterday and today internet wasn't working at all for a few hours. So not only I am paying way too much for the service that is not working properly most of the time but I am also loosing money as I can't do my work.

Trying to get in touch with the consultants either online or on the phone is just pure waste of time. Luckily my agreement is running over next month so I will get the chance to find a better provider.

If you are still thinking of getting VM broadband... don't waste your time and nerves, there are better providers out there, maybe not with such a great speeds but are atleast more stable ( great speed in VM is only in theory as you don't get the advertised speed anyway). Also it is first time in my life when I was told that things are going to be fixed in 4 months, VM is aware of the issues since November and they planned to fix it on 1st of March.

Thanks VM!

0 Kudos
Michael-Tare
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow internet or no internet for last 3 months in AREA20, 100MB package

Another day, same problems. But atleast I have received a welcoming e-mail... Thanks!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow internet or no internet for last 3 months in AREA20, 100MB package

Hey there Michael-Tare,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your connection problems, I'd like to investigate this but I'm not able to find your account info. I'll just drop you a very quick PM (purple envelope, top right) to confirm additional info.

Speak soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos