Menu
Rocky67
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Slow Internet

Slow broadband have been told enginers will have the problem sorted out by th 15/3/2017. Live in are 30 Ladybrook Mansfield . Cost me over £15 in phone calls on hold for 20 minutes at a time.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Slow Internet

I can't help you with your slow internet issues (hopefully someone from Virgin Media will respond to your post), but I can help with what you say about costing you over £15 in phone calls to contact Virgin Media.

From your Virgin Media landline call 150 (Free of charge)
From a mobile or non Virgin Media phone call 0800 052 0422 (Choose relevant option for existing customer)

This gives you a way of contacting Virgin Media free of charge from any UK telephone.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.

All Replies
kmb72
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Just been on here trying to find out if there is an issue. Barely getting dial up speed (Ravenshead) but status page say no issues?? Just seen this post which at least confirms there are problems. 

0 Kudos
Andy1975
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Welcome to the high utilisation club, a member of the forum team will apologise in 7 days or so and supply you with a fault code you cannot look up and a review date that means nothing as its not a repair date.

In the meantime feel free to troll the forums on your superfast broadband as its about the only page that loads in peek time and call India on 150 with the fault code the forum team provide to get a MASSIVE £3 diminished service refund for the month.

If you are not willing to put up with the lies and quite possibly YEARS of rubbish internet there are other providers available (once you start having issues you forever will!!!)

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I can't help you with your slow internet issues (hopefully someone from Virgin Media will respond to your post), but I can help with what you say about costing you over £15 in phone calls to contact Virgin Media.

From your Virgin Media landline call 150 (Free of charge)
From a mobile or non Virgin Media phone call 0800 052 0422 (Choose relevant option for existing customer)

This gives you a way of contacting Virgin Media free of charge from any UK telephone.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
kmb72
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Called and was told 3rd may for a fix but possibly sooner...also told no refunds as I have only just reported it. I pointed out their status page advises there are no current issues, plus they are obviously aware there are utilisation problems evenings and weekends, they don't need a call from me to tell them that. They said it isn't affecting everyone! Apologies and "bear with us". New hub being sent and upgrade but that obviously won't resolve the utilisation problems. If no improvement soon will be looking to switch

0 Kudos
Andy1975
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It will not be fixed 3rd may, its a review date of 3rd may, VM dont give Fix dates.

kmb72
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

i wasn't holding my breath!

0 Kudos