Menu
ldso
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Poor Service in Earlfield

During peak times my super fibre 50 plan on a superhub 2ac router delivers 1.5mbs for the last 5-6 months at Earlsfield.

Worse still Virgin offered a measly discount of about 5 pounds for being a loyal customer. 

We were promised of a resolution to this at Xmas 2016 by customer service, but it hasn't improved. 

I've now heard it is due to be finished at March 2017 but how can I believe that since they promised Xmas before. 

Worse still my contract ended so my bill is larger so effectively i'm paying £40 a month for 1.5mbs. 

Customer service is a nightmare to deal with siloed departments unable to resolve your issue constantly flicking your call between different service centres in different countries. 

Absolutely distressing and disgusting. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor Service in Earlfield

Hi ldso,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having problems with your service, I can understand your frustration!

I'd like to look into this further for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details from you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos