Menu
Andrew50
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet speed

Is any body else having issues with Virgin about there internet speed with the Wirral area, they don't be seen to be doing much about it

0 Kudos
Hydrops
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet speed

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I am not even remotely sorry that you are having issues with your broadband speeds.

I've pretended to locate your account, the line and hub have came back find and there are no faults on the network I swear.

On a more serious note, as someone who has lived in the Wirral, from one plastic scouser to another I would highly recommend you ditch and switch. All you have to do is take a quick look at the other threads and realise that the forum plonkers literally copy and paste the same bull to everyone and give pretend review/fix dates to string you along. 

Getting consistently shafted by highly fluctuated ping during "peek" all daylight hours.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet speed

Hey Andrew50,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Really sorry to hear about the slow speeds you're getting at the moment, I have personally experienced slow speeds and I know it's really irritating.

I have checked your connection by locating your IP address and I'm sorry to confirm that you're being affected by an area fault under ref: F002944277 which will be reviewed on the 25th Jan.

Please keep in touch with us and bump this thread on or after the 25th for an update.

Catch up with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos