Menu
fightshaunfight
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Internet problems in area 22 getting beyond ridiculous

I have had very bad internet since the middle of last week. The speeds are hardly above 1mbps for downloads and I am sick and tired of the estimated time of repair on the status page being delayed again and again and again. I can't do the most basic things on the internet because of your service. I have tried everything that was suggested to no avail. What, specifically, is behind the delays? I don't want to hear some vague reason. I think we should know specifics. One person I spoke to from customer service told on Friday the problem would be fixed in three separate times. 2 hours, 48 hours and a week. Frankly, your team doesn't seem to know what is going on. It is vital I have the internet fixed before christmas day. I would also like to know what compensation we are entitled to for the poor service we have experienced.
cheesy1
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet problems in area 22 getting beyond ridiculous

Well said I am in the same boat myself , just about fed up with it now , maybe time to go else where for my services . It's the no answers or time scales that wind me up
0 Kudos
fightshaunfight
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately I can't leave. I am the son of the account holder and therefore can't just up and leave.
0 Kudos
fightshaunfight
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello? Anybody at Virgin going to give me an answer?
0 Kudos
pete7049
Well-informed
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The current waiting time for a reply from VM is 1-2 weeks FROM YOUR LAST POST. Bumping puts you to the back of the queue.

F003443743. December '14 - May '17.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi fightshaunfight,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I'd like to check this out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details from you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos