Menu
kato900
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Finally cancelled my "Service"

Seriously guys, if you even get a small amount of over utilisation or congestion on your line, please leave VM asap. After getting removed for over a year now, and dealing with the lies and just straight up illegal abuse, I can tell you with 100% certainty, they will not fix it. Fix dates are review dates, you will get told a new review date over and over, until finally, you get to talk to a honest VM employee, who will basically say "Yeah, I don't see a solution on my end other than giving you another review date". Don't waste your time like I did.

I just moved to sky and I will writing a letter to VM to make a formal complaint and try my hardest to force VM to pay the installation. Also, when you go to cancel, the service rep will say some BS about "Our special engineer" Or some **bleep**, saying he has a 99% fix rate, lmfao. You cannot just fix congestion, it takes time, and VM won't do it. Don't waste more time and get strung along.

Sorry for the rant, but not being able to use my internet between 5pm, and 12am everyday has took it's toll when I trusted to company to get it fixed. I'm destroyed. I'm gonna be paying more for half the speeds I was getting now. Feelsgood. I guess it's worth it though, considering my internet will actually be **bleep** usable now. Good luck folks. **bleep** VM

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

Bestie
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Finally cancelled my "Service"

I will be moving ASAP also, I have had this issue for 2 years now and its even slow in the day! i am on the 200Mbps package but am getting around 50Mbps OFF PEAK! 

0 Kudos
kato900
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yup. I hear you. It's not even just about the speed for me though, I get constant packet loss too Smiley Very HappyDDDDD

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ping/share/cd44fb8f51867e5f1991348084bceec3.html

I cannot wait for march 1st when Sky is installed

0 Kudos
Bestie
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Media
0 Kudos
kato900
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Are you downloading anything? When I torrent something, VM throttle me and my graph looks exactly like that

0 Kudos
Bestie
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No at that time all i was doing was playing XBOX LIVE so it really don't take much bandwidth but then again i was getting around 2Mbps so thats probably why.

0 Kudos