Menu
crowlord
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Area 22 PE6

Care to explain how this is acceptable Virgin Media?

My Broadband Ping - Monitor Tool 19/12

My Broadband Speed Test

I pay for 100 NOT 2

0 Kudos
cheesy1
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 22 PE6

My Broadband Speed Test

And This i pay for 200 MB

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi crowlord, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your speeds. 

I have taken a look and the connection looks fine from this side. 

There was a recent change on the connection ref C00779416 this has now been completed so hopefully you have seen an improvement in your connection since that time. 

If you are still having trouble let us know and we will take another look for you. 

Are you using a wired or a wireless connection? 

If wireless try wired pop the Hub in to Modem only mode and the computer in safe mode and let us know if this makes a difference. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi cheesy1, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have also been having trouble I have taken a look and things seem to be ok from this side. 

Is the connection wired or wireless? Let us know as it will help us to rule some things out. If you could also pop the hub into Modem only mode with the computer in safe mode with networking and let us know if it makes a difference. 

Do you have the same trouble on any other devices? 

Keep us posted. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos