Menu
ShaunHazell
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Appalling Speeds/Appalling Prices

Utterly sick of using and paying for Virgin Media.  We have a contract for Phone Line, and up to 70Mbs broadband.  This message has taken me 20 minutes to write due to the complete lack of speed in the broadband.  

We have recently complained to customer services and got given the pathetic £20 back plus the told there are improvements in our area (Lincoln) which of course there are not as I believe there actually has to be engineers anywhere in the city for this to happen.  

Having checked how much we are paying against a new customer, our contract would now be the 'Full House' all TV etc package.  I thought treating existing customers with an utter disregard was now a thing of the past for Broadband companies?  

Would very much like to quit Virgin but unfortunately they have a monopoly over our block of flats. Has anyone found a way around all of customer service nonsense?  

Thanks in advance.

Shaun 

JBreakwell
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Appalling Speeds/Appalling Prices

They are a terrible company. Paying for 200mb and been getting less than 50mb for months  .. engineers been, over-utilised  area apparently.. complained nothing .. I'm cancelling everything tomorrow... always some excuse for them to take your money but not give you a service! 

0 Kudos
gordy44
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Appalling Speeds/Appalling Prices

Hi I'm in Branston on my iPad,signal keeps dropping out,speed tests show I'm getting only a third of what I pay for since October time.
You are not alone sadly.
0 Kudos