Menu
zibadee
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fraud

Hi there,

I am a virgin media customer, I had my card stolen on saturday and someone has used it to pay virgin media £135 and set up a direct debit. My worry is that they have set up an account at another account at an unknown address, my bank are chasing this up as we speak but does anyone have an email address for the fraud team or customer service so i can pass on this information quickly, my bank have been very slow in acting on this.

Thanks for all your help

0 Kudos
zibadee
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fraud

Sorry thats meant to read, i am Not a virgin media customer 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No email address for VM but you can either phone them on 03454541111 when asked for memorable word say nothing or enter anything you'll be put through or try online chat.

I'll also notify the admin team.

Virginia/Doctor9fan. If I have helped please give me Kudos.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi zibadee

Thanks for getting in touch about the theft of your card and the issue of this being used to make a payment to us.

For this to be logged with us if you could get in touch with our teams as mentioned by @Doctor9fan that would be great!

The teams on 0345 454 1111 will pop you through to our Fraud teams after running through some checks with you to see if there is any part of the process they can help with first eg refunding payments form your card if this has not already been processed for you.

Please keep us posted on how this goes and if you need anything else just give us a shout.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos