Menu
Sogat82
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Typical of the many reveiws of Virgin

Crap service. Two Virgin engineers worked next door and our phone went dead. Rang Virgin Media and was told there was a fault outside my property which would be fixed in two hours. It was not telephoned on my mobile and told that an engineer would call in four days time as they did not work over the weekend

Disgraceful service. Will transfer to BT

0 Kudos
Sogat82
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Much of the below reflects my own experience

Virgin media is just a nightmare to deal with.

I've been with Virgin for over 20 years, and they were OK at first but over the years have just got worst and worst with the prices rising and the service dropping. It's a never ending story of poor service hours on the phone to try and sort it out and then having to go through it all again a few months later.

The billing and accounting is a mystery to both me and their operators. After months of complaining and trying to the get the account sorted, I eventually got to speak to someone sensible today who was very helpful and understanding and who I though would get it sorted. She picked the lowest of the four prices they have on record for my account and said that's it done now. But I received a confirmation email later giving me a new price £19 more than last months payment. Trouble is when they change anything they put you on a new contract, which cost £240 to come out of. So they've got you all ways. Take my advice steer clear of this company.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Typical of the many reveiws of Virgin

Hi Sogat82

I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently, that being said I'm glad to hear that action has been planned to get this resolved and I'd love to hear how that goes.

We're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
vircom
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Typical of the many reveiws of Virgin

You have 14 days from the start of a new contract in which you can cancel, or go back to your previous terms.
0 Kudos