Menu
robsa
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Superhub constantly losing internet on MacBooks NOT wired/wireless connection

Hi guys

Looks like many others, I am suffering endless internet connectivity problems, losing internet constantly every 15-60 minutes on average.  It's driving me nuts, ad I have to keep switching my wireless connection on and off.

Wired is fine.  Have tried every possible setting, channels, frequencies, moving router etc etc and nothing seems to work.

I have a Super Hub (VMDG480)

Any suggestions?  I'm losing my mind and getting very frustrated now (this has been going on for over a year)

0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub constantly losing internet on MacBooks NOT wired/wireless connection

Have you tried using one of the many free wireless scanning apps to see how congested wireless is in your location?

Also do you have any baby monitors or other equipment that could interfere with your wifi.

0 Kudos
robsa
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub constantly losing internet on MacBooks NOT wired/wireless connection

Hi Steve

Thanks for the reply. Yes, scanned the local wireless and it's not congested at all. No baby monitors, superhub not near any other wireless devices. Reading on the forums this seems like a very common thing and only seems to be solved with a new superhub seemingly

Robsa
0 Kudos
robsa
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Anybody else have a suggestion?

0 Kudos