Menu
MartyThunder
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Replacement part

How do I go about getting a replacement LITEON AC adaptor for wireless router, had a bit of a DIY disaster and I can't fix it 😢
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement part

MartyThunder wrote:
How do I go about getting a replacement LITEON AC adaptor for wireless router, had a bit of a DIY disaster and I can't fix it 😢

You have three main options to ask for a replacement.

[*] Wait up to two weeks for a favicon.png Forum Team member to reply to your topic. Once they've picked up on your topic they'll book in a replacement to be sent out to you. You'll then wait a further 3 to 5 days (delivery time) on top of the up to two weeks wait there is for the Forum Team reply.
[*] Ring 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 2 (Faults) -> Report a broadband fault and let any automated tests run. Once the testing is done you'll be in queue to speak to an agent. Once through to an agent, ask for a replacement to be sent out (3 to 5 days delivery wait.)
[*] Ask via the Webchat from a laptop or desktop, between 8AM to 8PM M-Sa: Broadband -> Service Fault -> Chat online. All agents busy? Not a problem. Just keep hitting page reload every 3 minutes and check again, repeatedly, until you get through to an agent. Ask for a replacement (3 to 5 days delivery wait.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement part

Hi MartyThunder,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear your power supply has failed

I can arrange a replacement for you, no problem! I've sent you a private message envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details from you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out