Menu
Shanjcochrane
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No internet, flashing lights...

installed my hub last night and it worked for all of 5minutes and hasn't worked since. Turned off and on etc, keeps making me register my broadband via the virgin website and then tells me it's already been done, then does nothing.

Really frustrating, not off to a good start. Can anyone help?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet, flashing lights...

Probably best to call VM on 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 454 1111 and report the problem as staff response times on here are currently 7-10 days.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet, flashing lights...

Hi Shanjcochrane, 

Thanks for letting us know that you've got no internet I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Let me start by giving you a warm welcome to our forum community! It's great too see so many new faces around here! 

I have tested your connection from here and everything looks great, no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs. Are you still having these issues? If so, how are you connected wired or wireless?

What lights are on the Hub?

Do you get any errors messages when trying to connect?

I look forward to your reply, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Megfraser1995
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No internet and flashing lights

I received my virgin hub 3 yesterday and have set everything up, the wifi light is on but the internet light keeps flashing and has done non stop since I installed it. What do I do!!??
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet and flashing lights

Hey Megfraser1995,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear that your Hub was having difficulties. I've tried to check this for you, but I'm not able to find your account info. If you're still having problems please drop me a PM confirming your address.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos