Menu
Mizzruby
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Communication Communications Company

So Your "Communication" Techs Kelly Communications have Removed my next door services which includes removing the wires...understandable

What i don't understand is that when some Cowboy Tech Cuts my Main Services Wire in the process why it takes 3 WEEKS to come and fix it.

I now have had 6 days without any services and when calling to resolve this was passed over to 9 yes NINE different advisors for one very rude guy at the end to say it's tough you will have to wait

And if I wanted to cancel I would have to pay £280 to do so.

Why does it take 3 weeks to resolve something that was no Fault of my own...

Didn't take them this long to install my service in the beginning...:

5 Years with them and this is the first time I have received terrible service

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Communication Communications Company

Hi Mizzruby

Many thanks for getting in touch with us about this and my apologies for the inconvenience this has caused to you Smiley Sad

I appreciate you taking the time to join us on the forums and for dropping by with your first post.

I can see this was escalated to an area manager for you last week and I've just messaged them for a catch up with this as it should need a drop cable replacement not a full re-pull and therefore should be able to be booked in much sooner for you.

As soon as I get an update for you I'll be back in touch.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Mizzruby
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's Great Karen I would appreciate an update on this asap.

As we have been without services for a longer period than I would of expected and it's become a massive inconvenience for myself and my 3 year old daughter who loves her recorded programmes
0 Kudos
vircom
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Don't forget to ring accounts and claim a refund for the weeks you had no service.
0 Kudos