Menu
Farhana
Superfast
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New Customer

Hi, I'm joining Virgin Media for the first time. I've moved to my current house 7 years ago and is visible that the old family who lived here did have Virgin Media.

I was cleaning recently and noticed that the wires from the virgin sockets had all been cut and the telephone socket tampered with all the wires snipped off. The faceplate were also really old and dirty.

An engineer will replace this when he installs my services for the first time, right?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New Customer

hiya @Farhana yeah should have spare box in van, and as for the cabling might need to rerun cable from outside box, since if the cables outside are damaged might require a repull having the cable replacement from cabinet to property, this can take a few weeks+ to be done.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New Customer

hiya @Farhana yeah should have spare box in van, and as for the cabling might need to rerun cable from outside box, since if the cables outside are damaged might require a repull having the cable replacement from cabinet to property, this can take a few weeks+ to be done.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution