Menu
shivrathour
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Build Address not on system but cable has been installed on Development

Hello, apologies if this has been posted before but i am new here Smiley Happy

I have moved into a new development and have been advised Cable has been installed in the development but when i spoke to the sales team they advised that the address was not on the system and they could not process my order. They advised some more work needs to be done and will be in touch in a week.

Is there anything that can be done (or i can do) to help identify i have cable at my property to enable me to process this faster without having to wait for Royal Mail to update system.

I work from home regularly so being without internet is a real pain - any help or guidance on anything i can do to hurry this process along would me much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
kav94
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Build Address not on system but cable has been installed on Development

I had the exact same problem with ours, and we went two months without internet. Moved in on 19th of August and only got our installation last week. Hopefully it won't be as bad for you but you can always go and purchase internet dongles which we had to do. Inconvenient but they work 'ok' for emails etc.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Build Address not on system but cable has been installed on Development

Hi shivrathour,

Welcome to the Community, it's great to see a new face posting on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem getting services ordered and installed at your new build property. 

I'd like to look into this and see if we can get this moving forward for you. I'll need to take a few more details from you, so I'll send you a private message. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this screen.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help