Menu
Moses148
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My newly created account is suspended

So today I received the quick install kit, activated the signal, installed everything and nothing seems to work, I ran the online service test to see if the there is any problems and it states that my account is suspended.

I rang the number provided and they said they don't know why and tried their best to help and believe it's just a problem on my end to why I have no Internet and have sent an engineer.

But I'm confused, as if the problem was my end why would the test state that my account is suspended. The only thing I can think of is that I only received (and signed) the eContract today and that could possibly be why my account has been suspended as the contract wasn't signed yet.

If someone could confirm this is the the reason to the problem or has any other ideas what the problem could I would appreciate it.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My newly created account is suspended

Morning Moses148,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to read you are having an issue with the broadband account.

Looking at your line, the internet is now showing as online with no errors. How did the engineer visit go? Did they manage to fix this issue for you?

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ridgway2310
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My newly created account is suspended

I am struggling to understand I decided to go with Virgin for my broadband as I have just moved to a property that had virgin and as sky let me down I thought this would be simple. I have plugged everything in as per quick start 5 hrs later still not connected to internet/ broadband ran test that says my account has been suspended why. I moved to this house 5/10 joined virgin on 8/10 hub arrived 12/10 signed contract 10/10.
Do I have to leave virgin to wait for sky to connect me
What has my account bern suspended
0 Kudos