Menu
Ikarl
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I cannot activate the broadband

I received the broadband kit, the first thing to do is calling the number to activate my new broadband. They asked me to put my virgin media number but I don't have a virgin media number, how can I activate without a virgin media number?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot activate the broadband

There are two options to verify one's identity, via the landline number one might have or via account number and area ref. The landline number you'll find on your first bill (and any after it.) Should be on the e-contract also.

The account number should be in any of the order related emails you received shortly after signing up and it will be on your e-contract too.

If you're still struggling to find those details, ring 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> choose the enter your account details route -> don't key anything in when prompted. After two prompts you should get two options: existing customer option or new customer option. Go with the new customer option and then the misc. queries option. Ask for your account number or phone number, whichever it is you're missing. If the new customer option isn't there, just go with the existing customer option and then Billing (option 1) -> Misc billing queries. Ask them for the missing info.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos