Menu
Slow-FTTC
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Flashing Green Light

I'm losing my patience with virgin. It's been problem after problem. I upgrade my connection which I knew I would regret doing on 28/02. My router is flashing green and I have restarted the router and left it turned off for a couple of minutes in between and the flashing light won't go. It seems to be the broadband effected in this case, any ideas on this? I think it's safe to say I'm getting rid of the upgrade and go back to my original contract.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Flashing Green Light

Hi Slow-FTTC, 

Thanks for letting us know about your issues with flashing green lights on your Hub, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tried to test things from here, however I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account. In order to proceed with diagnostics I will require some information from you.

I'll send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with diagnostics, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Flashing Green Light

Hi Slow-FTTC, 

Thanks for letting us know about your issues with flashing green lights on your Hub, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tried to test things from here, however I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account. In order to proceed with diagnostics I will require some information from you.

I'll send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with diagnostics, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos