Menu
shoujindenghua
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancel the contract but cannot send back the devices

Hi Officer,

I cancelled the contract of broadhand on 2nd of March, and I received the email of confirming the Disconnecting your Virgin Media services (KMM30772736V43712L0KM). So I would like to return the devices that I received before, but I went to the closet collectplus centre, and they told me I could not return it coz the parcel was delivered via Yodel....

So could you please tell me after I cancelled my contract, how can I return the devices to your firm?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel the contract but cannot send back the devices

Details about the kit return is here https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
shoujindenghua
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks! But now I have not received the re-package...so usually how long need I wait for?

Have a nice day.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi shoujindenghua, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry to hear you've left us. Smiley Sad

I have gone in to the account to double check your equipment and sadly we will need the Hub back. 

As you haven't yet received the returns pack, I've arranged for a new pack to be sent out for you. This should arrive within 3-5 days. 

If you are still having an issue receiving the pack after this, come back and let us know.

Apologies again. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos