Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6767 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

renewal offer

Hello,In My Virgin Media profile I could see some renewal offers, I accepted one of them. I got an email with an order reference number and a pre-contract sheet. It seems all was done, with an activation date of the new package for 30 April. Nothing ...

amz182 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to contact Virgin re contract status

My contract ended recently and I was bombarded with confusing options via email.  I wanted, and hopefully got, a continuation on a 30 day rolling basis with no changes to services.  I have since received an email with a copy of my contract saying I a...

abrahad by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Router returned

I returned my old router as requested weeks ago. I have the yodel returns receipt and a tracking code. Yet am getting threatening emails and texts saying that I will be charged £40. Not great experience of VM tbh!

Mhaz by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't download latest bill

Got the email today saying my latest bill was ready. Click on the link in that email "View this bill" and it just takes me to https://my.virginmedia.com/ebill/view which is a blank page.Log into my account, click on "Show your bill", just takes me to...

davidm_uk by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is happening to Virgin Media???

I set up an account early last year. A confirmed install date was made for the middle of March. It wasn't installed until the 26th October! They did the external work on the wrong house and kept trying to do the internal work even though the external...

User001 by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos