Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6762 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

What is happening to Virgin Media???

I set up an account early last year. A confirmed install date was made for the middle of March. It wasn't installed until the 26th October! They did the external work on the wrong house and kept trying to do the internal work even though the external...

User001 by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to contact Virgin re contract status

My contract ended recently and I was bombarded with confusing options via email.  I wanted, and hopefully got, a continuation on a 30 day rolling basis with no changes to services.  I have since received an email with a copy of my contract saying I a...

abrahad by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade Order not Processed

Hi,I placed an upgrade order on the app as my 18 month terms was coming to an end.  I got the pre contract docs, and then once order was placed received an order confirmation with an order number etc and an estimated 'install' date of today. Upgrade ...

Hammondo by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: What channels are on Mega TV

Following on from what Oscar1820 has said, I have authorisation to renew my Dad’s package as he doesn’t get a lot of the jargon. I phoned Virgin after they’d botched several attempts at contacting him and renewing (they’d said they’d renewed his cont...

ellnic60 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Most Kudos today