cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi hub 5 cutting out

MaderB786
Joining in

I have recently joined Virgin media...and have started having issues with my WiFi...I am currently on m500 and have been given the latest model of router... it is doing my nut in when trying to watch netflix...disney...and use the Internet for work and online gaming...

When I run the hub test it states I am recieivng 500 plus but wifi speed is around 80....can this be as simple as a faulty router? 

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi MaderB786 👋

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your WiFi signal. There are various factors that can affect Wi-Fi, such as wall thickness and signal interference. I've taken a look at things on our side, and everything is within specification and the connected devices are showing a strong signal.

If you're continuing to experience issues, then it would be worth using our Connect App, which you can download here. It allows you to scan your home for WiFi blackspots and provides you with tailored advice and guidance, based on the results of the scan, and WiFi Pods will be offered if we think they will benefit your connection.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ