Menu
Luckyjfl
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Very very slow speed.

I am ready to give up altogether and consider changing  my ISP. Once again, tonight after checking my Internet speed, my Ping was 13 and the flaming download speed was 10.  Where is my 200.

So, one can see how you can get frustrated and prepared to pack it in.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very very slow speed.

Afternoon Luckyjfl,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

From checking the connection, there is a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. The reference number is F003433837 and has a review date of 26th July. As this is a review date it can be subject to change due to the work that is required to improve bandwidth.

I'm sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Luckyjfl
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Samantha.
0 Kudos
Luckyjfl
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Guys,

I have had my very slow speed problem since 18/03/17. I admit , VM did reduce my bill , but in all honesty, I did not sign up with them to pay less for a slow speed. Even just tonight, I tested my download speed on two servers.  Both were  from 10 to 14 Mbs.  I ask you, is that acceptable, when you are supposed to be getting 200. We pay for a bundle package with VM and we love the tv and telephone deal. I really would not like to go elsewhere, but it would appear that VM is actually forcing me to do just that. What should the old Guy do, lol.

Cheers.

0 Kudos