Menu
113mountdale
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

SuperHub2 keeps freezing and is intermittent regulary

Hi,

I have had to contact before concerning the regular very poor performance of my “SuperHub2”

Although the family have several devices (ipads,phones etc) connected to the Wi-Fi, I do not believe it to be excessive. A couple of times engineers have been round and had a look, but soon afterwards the issues always return whereby the Wi-Fi keeps freezing and dropping out.

I spend so much time on the phone to the Helpline who test a few things and say all is OK, but I know from hearing the complaints at home that it isn’t! This also happened last year around this time when I would like everything working well so the family can enjoy any devices over Christmas period that use the Wi-Fi. This takes up too much of my time regularly for a service which I pay a lot of money for each month!!

Overtime we have tried reboots and changing channels but the problems soon re-occur !

We have over the years been upgraded to SuperHub2, TiVo and Super-fast broadband but the problems seem to get worse and someone is always having to reset the SuperHub2!!

Please help!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: SuperHub2 keeps freezing and is intermittent regulary

Hello 113mountdale,

Thanks for posting Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your wireless problems, I know this can be exceptionally frustrating.

I've taken a look at your Superhub and there's nothing standing out as a cause for concern. I think this problem is caused by wireless interference. It might be that your home is just a poor wireless environment, which would explain why both Superhub's have struggled.

We do have a Hub 3 out now, which maybe worth trying, but I have to let you know that if there is wireless interference in your home, then this could be an unavoidable problem.

I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to discuss trying a Hub 3.

Speak with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Nick,

Thanks for getting back to me and apologies for the delayed reply.

Good to hear that you're interested in our Gamers package, all the info you need can be found on this page.

I'll drop you more details about the Hub 3 via PM.

Speak with you again soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
113mountdale
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi heather thanks for getting back to me on the SuperHub3
if there is no charge or costs involved in me having this SuperHub 3 then i would very much appreciate you sending me one out as soon as possible.
Is it easy to install or does an engineer need to do this?
With regards to the Gamers package, is there a charge involved for this?
Thanks
0 Kudos