Menu
RazAnn
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Ridiculous

Hello to everyone who read this. This company it's **bleep** ridiculous. It's Saturday night and my internet doesn't work. I call Virgin media 4 times. 2 times the robot says I must to wait ,to speak to an operator, up to 10 min, 3th time up to 20 min and the last time up to 30 min , now they are taking a **bleep** and I say "ok let's wait , maybe someone it will answer" and guess what after 5 min of waiting the call it's stop . Now very frustrated,after I pay arround 5£ on calls, I start to search on my mobile phone the website and to try to find a email contact or to chat online with an operator and now the biggest surprise witch I didn't expected from such a big  Company like VIRGIN **bleep** MEDIA , they are having AN OPENING TIME and NO EMAIL CONTACT. To speak online with of the operator you must to call between 8am and 8pm and Sunday it's close and to speak to one of them it's from 8am to 10pm .Now I'm addressing to you VIRGIN MEDIA ,most of the people re working on that period and they get at home after 8 pm and most of the people are off Sundays and some of the people are working on night time and I think this is RIDICULOUS . Virgin media I hope you will have a solution for this matter. Cheers 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ridiculous

Hi RazAnn,

Welcome to the Community.

Really sorry to hear you've had so much trouble getting through to us! I can completely understand your frustration.

Are you still experiencing issues with your broadband? I've run a diagnostic on your equipment and everything is looking great at the moment.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos