Menu
mryan539a
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Package Change

Hey,

I've been with Virgin for about a year now and have to say is anyone else having horrendous service? I consider myself lucky to connect to the internet (via Wifi) and 70% of the time it drops connection only to have to be restarted for it to work again, but that's not why i am here in this forum.

is there anyone out there who knows how i can change my package? I'm currently being charged £56.47 a month for Tv, Phone and internet (P.s. I'm a student so take into mind i don't use landlines and i don't watch Tv) I only need the internet but was told there was no Internet only packages ... well i just seen one so could someone please explain how i would go about getting this changed as its becoming harder to pay a bill that size and to only use 1/3 of the package. 

Thank you for your time. 

-Michael

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
neilz
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Package Change

Hi Michael,

The best people to speak to from my experience are the Retentions team who you can work out a new package to suit you and your budget. I believe they are open till 6pm on a Saturday and 8am-8pm Mon-Fri. They can be contacted on 0345 454 1111 from any phone or 150 from your VM phone, Choose Option 1, confirm your details and then Option 4 followed by Option 5 from the menu options.

Explain to them what you have in your post and hopefully they'll be able to get you sorted.

All Replies
neilz
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Michael,

The best people to speak to from my experience are the Retentions team who you can work out a new package to suit you and your budget. I believe they are open till 6pm on a Saturday and 8am-8pm Mon-Fri. They can be contacted on 0345 454 1111 from any phone or 150 from your VM phone, Choose Option 1, confirm your details and then Option 4 followed by Option 5 from the menu options.

Explain to them what you have in your post and hopefully they'll be able to get you sorted.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hello Michael,

Thanks for joining the community, hope you're well Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your package and services at the moment, this is something we can look into for you.

I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) as we will need to discuss this privately.

Speak with you very soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos