Menu
distilledchill
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No internet on 5Ghz Wi-Fi (but fine on 2.4)

Hi,

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

My Super Hub has started behaving oddly. If I connect to the 5Ghz Wi-Fi it tells me there is no internet - this happens with all the devices and the signal strength is good on all of them. However, the same devices connecting to the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, there is no issues.

I'm not sure if I've done something wrong but it was working fine before - restarts don't seem to fix it.

Thanks!

DC

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No internet on 5Ghz Wi-Fi (but fine on 2.4)

Instead of a simple restart it may be worth trying a reset to factory defaults which involves inserting something like a paperclip or cocktail stick into the little pinhole at the back and holding it down for a very long count.  Make a note of your settings before you try that as you will need to set it up from scratch.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron

All Replies
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Instead of a simple restart it may be worth trying a reset to factory defaults which involves inserting something like a paperclip or cocktail stick into the little pinhole at the back and holding it down for a very long count.  Make a note of your settings before you try that as you will need to set it up from scratch.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
distilledchill
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

This seemed to work well - although we have got other internet issues on the router but I don't think they're related! Many thanks for all your help.

David
0 Kudos