Menu
Nealecumming
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Laptop connection

Dear All,

I have had virgin for a year, connected many devices; laptops, phones, tablets. Personal & work, no issues. Wife has a work laptop that is not connecting properly. It appears to connect having asked for password then switches between 'connected' and 'limited access' but will not open a simple web page in explorer/edge, let alone other access programs?

I can connect the same laptop through a phone personal hotpspot and in various other networks around the country, but not through our own home virgin? Any ideas? Windows 7 laptop, work access controlled.

Thank You.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Laptop connection

Hiya Nealecumming,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read that you are experiencing issues with connecting your laptop to the wireless network.

You mentioned that the laptop is work controlled, does it allow you to remove the network and re-connect?

Do you only get this error message through the wireless or does it happen on wired also?

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Nealecumming
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Laptop connection

Sam

Good evening. I have just deleted the account and re-entered details and the machine is logged on. Thank You. Neale.

0 Kudos