Menu
mrbarton69
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Lagging Connection

Ive spent the last 10 days on the phone with virgin and it's been little to no actual help to my problem, I have been getting kicked from battlefield 1 every game & expericing "lag" on my mobile phone. I'm from Bedford England and from what I see there is no problems around the area but I can't afford to keep calling them and getting the same answer. I also have alot of unknown hosts on my UO trace with 0.0.0.0 really frustrating me as it seems they have no attempt to actually help me Smiley Sad someone on here must have or had the same problem pleeaassee help and yes I've opened all ports and ran through the obvious troubleshooting bits and bobs.. Llywelyn

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
NateTronix
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lagging Connection

I too have the same issue as where my game will freeze then kick me saying my network/latency may not meet the minimum requirements then will keep freezing all evening had this issue for 3 months now.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My connection keeps lagging out but not disconnecting also have alot of unknown hosts

Hello Llywelyn

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry you are having problems with Battlefield and lag on your phone, it does sound quite frustrating. we will do our best to help. Your line and hub parameters are looking good, the area is performing well, I wonder if it is a wireless range or interference issue, if so we have a guide here that may explain a bit more Getting the best Wireless Network Signal.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos