Menu
Rossttevil
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Issues with super hub 2 ac

Hi,

I have looked at my local area updates and it shows this message "Broadband 1 known issue
Customers may experience intermittent access to Webmail- with error message
We have identified the problem and an engineer is on their way."

It originally said it was going to be looked at tonight, but now it appears it has been pushed back until tomorrow.

I don't have any access to the internet via Ethernet or wireless. I switched superhub to modem mode, but now can't change it back even when I do a hard reset (pushing little hole on back, 30seconds, then power on/off) My superhub2ac symbols at the front aren't showing the 2.4ghz or 5ghz logos, but the bottom 3 are constantly lit up.

Is this just a case of waiting until it gets fixed, then I can go into 192.168.0.1 and change it back that way, instead of resetting it?

If it's just a case of waiting it out that's fine, I haven't ever had a problem before so I'm unsure how long maintainence takes, I hope it won't keep getting pushed back!

Anyone's thoughts on this would be appreciated,

Ross
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues with super hub 2 ac

Hi Rossttevil,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I'd love to check this out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details form you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos