Menu
lajosnagy17
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

HUB 3.0 cannot be restarted by logging into it

Dear all,

I have received my HUB 3.0 what I use in modem mode. Unfortunately I am getting a very low speed, so I thought I restart it remotely. 

The surprise just came. if you log in,click on restart and nothing is happenng, so you cannot restart it remotely.

This router is very unstable, it would be good if they  fix it soon as I am not getting the speed at all what I pay for it.

0 Kudos
deviousiphone
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HUB 3.0 cannot be restarted by logging into it

The Hub 3 is terrible, so that argument is valid, however it shouldn't have any problem delivering the speeds you are entitled too, so are you doing any speed tests? If so can you do one with a wired connection and see how you get on?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HUB 3.0 cannot be restarted by logging into it

Hi lajosnagy17,

I am sorry for your recent poor speeds. I know that the failure of the Hub to reboot from the GUI is a nuisance and hopefully is something that will be addressed in a future firmware update. Powering off and on via at the mains should work well in the meantime.

I'm interested to know more about the slow speeds you reported. Please provide as much information as you can and I'll see what we can do to help.

So please reply with the following information:

• How often the slow speeds affect you (e.g. hourly, daily, weekly etc)
  • How many devices are affected
  • At what time of day/night
  • Are Wi-Fi or Ethernet connected devices affected

Please add any other information that may be pertinent and I'll see what we can do to help.

Many thanks, 

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos