Menu
Lighthugger
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Escalation procedure?

Hello, I have been having a problem with my Superhub3 randomly rebooting since March 9th.  My original hub (an earlier model) was replaced for that same reason, the signal levels have been checked and an attentuator fitted (briefly).  The hub has been switched to a dedicated socket and the internal house cabling has been replaced.  Apparently other users on the same street cabinet are experiencing similar issues at the same time that I do.  One of the local techs (who did the cabling) stays in touch although he is off today (22 March).  I get the impression, though, that we are not  making any progress.

The hub rebooted 18th Mar (Sat) at 07:30, ran flawlessly over the weekend and then started rebooting itself again yesterday (21st Mar).  I should stress that it is the unit itself that reboots (I am not cycling the power) but checking the error log, which I've been recording for a few days now, always shows a plethora of timeouts around the time of the reboot.

Does anyone know if there's an escalation procedure I can request since it will be 2 weeks tomorrow when the problem started?

Regards

Steve

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Escalation procedure?

Hello Steve

I am sorry the hub keeps rebooting, must be a real pain. Looking at your other thread I notice MDD timeouts in the log, this is indicative of downstream problems. Best we get you in the system and arrange a Principal Engineer visit to investigate further.

I will send you a forum private message to arrange an appointment, please reply when you have a moment.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos