Menu
mcmullen0902
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Disconnecting every 45 - 60 mins

Hi

I am experiencing disconnects every 45 minutes - 1 hour. It happened last week for a whole week between Sunday - Sunday

It stopped on Sunday and has been fine until today, now it's disconnecting every 45 minutes again.

Really frustrating as cannot stream anything without interruptions or play any multiplayer games online as the disconnection of the service is having such an effect that it is making it not worth even attempting.

I've tried resetting the router multiple times to no effect. It also seems to have occured after downloading large files (I downloaded some games last night) and also did the same prior to the previous disconnection issues.

I need this fixed asap..

Thanks

0 Kudos
mcmullen0902
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnecting every 45 - 60 mins

Any chance of a response? This is still happening (despite someone coming out and looking at it and saying it was fixed)..

This is what my network log looks like - as u can see, there is disconnects 50 minutes apart, but has been doing this every 45-60 minutes for the past 3 weeks.

Untitled.png

0 Kudos
karen39
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

we are having the exact same problems in wn5 area status says no problems but there still is.

0 Kudos
mcmullen0902
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Well I'm m29 (astley, tyldesley) so not far away at all

0 Kudos
Adduxi
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You should always post your Downstream and Upstream power levels. Those may help in assisting with your problems.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi mcmullen0902, 

Thanks for letting us know about your issues with your broadband disconnecting. I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tested things from here and I can see that all of your upstream power levels are too high, an engineer will need to attend and investigate this further for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this all sorted for you. 

take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos