Menu
Oakbase
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Business Broadband

Well Virgin Media have finally outdone themselves with their quality of service, their business broadband service has got to go down as the worst internet available. They have a problem with the routers where it keeps losing the PPP address. Virgin know all about this problem and it only takes a firmware upgrade to fix. We have been waiting for this so called fix for over two weeks. This is not acceptable and I would not encourage anybody to cross over to Virgin, I would rather go back to dial up than use this so called broadband.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Business Broadband

Hello Oakbase

Welcome to the forum, very sorry you are having problems with our business package.

Much as we would like to help this forum is for residential customers, we do not have access to business accounts or connections to run tests or comment.

Please follow the directions on this help page and we will be glad to take another look.

Many thanks

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
fedupbob01
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

you are not the only one darling,

i haven't got connected and am having serious problems,

and then you have to putup with the patronising chat by the customer service manager.

a big joke.

wish i never signed up....

very sorry....

btw i singed up in early nov2016.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello fedupbob01,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about your experience with our Customer Services teams. We will always try and do as much as we can to help here on the Community, so if you've had a bad interactions with someone in particular, please feel free to drop me a private message.

Thanks again,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos