Menu
Studiowiz
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broken external junction box cover

Hi Guys, for some while my external box cover has been broken (2 yrs) since an engineer came to replace an item. I wasn't aware until the service was beginning to cause problems, especially in the wet weather. I looked behind the front bushes and realised what the problem was. I've been trying to source the cover (can't find it anywhere) and making do with plastic bags over it. But it's no use. Can someone attend and replace it please?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken external junction box cover

Hiya Studiowiz,

Thanks for posting on the community. It's nice to have you here.

I appreciate your query in regards to the broken external box cover at your property and apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

I can arrange for an engineer appointment to take a look at this for you and whilst there he can check your upstream power levels as they are running on one channel and too high. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can go ahead with the appointment.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos