Menu
sk09
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Accessing Superhub & Internet Connectivity

Hi

We have a problem with our super hub router in that it needs rebooting at least once a day for reliable internet.

I've done some tests and this is what I've come back with.

When the internet seems slow I'll attempt to log on to the router to reboot it via a connected device (wired or wireless). the router will not show the initial log on screen only after a few times trying to refresh the browser. When it does eventually load up it's slow. the router will allow me to login but sometimes times out and i'd have to refresh the screen a few times - again its slow. whilst I'm trying to log in i'm also pinging it to see the response time. see attached screenshot for results. as you can see the response time for a local network is slow other devices connected to the hub are responding in less than 1ms..

ping.png

The only way to fix this is to reboot and the device will work for the rest of the day.

Please advise.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accessing Superhub & Internet Connectivity

Hi Sk09,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear your hub is slowing down each day. This was a well known issue with the hub 1 which would eventually ramp its latency after a reboot. I'd recommend giving us a call on 150 or 0345 454 1111 to discuss upgrading the hub and we can take a look at your package and see if we can save you money at the same time.

I hope this helps and let us know how you get on.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
sk09
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accessing Superhub & Internet Connectivity

Hi John

I've phoned the customer care team and have been offered a super hub 3 (have to pay activation fee though), should arrive Monday.

Thanks for your assistance

0 Kudos