Menu
lou3172
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

phone order

I ordered a phone 5 days ago on status for order it says parked and there is a problem and virgin will be in touch I haven't heard off virgin so don't know if I'm getting my phone or not
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone order

Hi lou3172,

this forum is mainly a platform for customers to help and advise one another.

So unfortunately we're not going to be able to answer this for you Smiley Sad

The forum is however monitored by VM staff and one may choose to PM you about your order but if that is to happen it is likely to take a few days.

Your best course of action would be to call customer services on 0345 6000 789 or the Virgin Mobile sales team on 0800 052 0238 may be able to help.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lou3172,

Thank you for taking the time to write in the Community, I hope you are keeping well.

I can see that there's been a few days since the orer was placed, can you tell me if there's been any progress or that you finally have your phone or called in?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

lou3172
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have nit received the phone or had any correspondence from virgin About It Even After Being With Vurgin For 15 years Ill Just Go With Someone else
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lou3172,

Thank you for your message, I am sorry to read that you are feeling this way.

Have you been in touch to enquire about the phone itself? If you give our team a call on 789/ 0345 454 1111, we'll be able to process the order for you.

Many thanks and please stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Jaguarv6
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I ORDER NEW MOBILE SAMSUNG 7 "S" LAST WEEK AND SHOULD BE DELIVERY ON 1ST SEPTEMBER SO IT WILL BE DELIVERY OR WHAT?? PLEASE LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I HAD TO WAIT FOR POSTEL DELIVERY TOMORROW THANK YOU
GORDON BAILLIE
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jaguarv6,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry that you haven't received a confirmation for your mobile offer. Have you received this now?

Checking into this, I'm not able to see any order information. If you haven't received your order or had further information regarding this, please give us a call on 789 (freephone from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline). You can also get in touch with us via WebChat: Contact Us

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos