Menu
JJ4185
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

iPhone 7 plus delivery update

Hi there,

Ordered two IPhone 7 plus 32gb on 16th September. Was promised a 13th October delivery which obviously didn't happen. Customer service has had me on the phone for HOURS with no answers as to when my orders will arrive. Does anybody have any idea when they're likely to start shipping the pre orders. I just need an answer, not being fobbed off by scripted call centre agents.

Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: iPhone 7 plus delivery update

They started arriving a few days ago, Virgin only let you know the day before it arrives sadly
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi JJ4185

I'm really sorry to hear this still hasn't been resolved for you.

When did you last speak with the team on the phone about this if I may ask?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

They started arriving a few days ago, Virgin only let you know the day before it arrives sadly
0 Kudos
JJ4185
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

hello, thanks for your reply,

how do you know that they're now arriving?

Ive been told anything from tomorrow to 13 weeks :-(

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

There are others with the same issue, that have reported the phone has arrived. Diferent colours nad memory configurations may have a longer lead time, it's still three weeks in my local Apple Store for my black plus 128 go sadly
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi JJ4185,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry that you haven't received confirmation of your iPhone 7 order. There has been a delay with the orders due to low stock and high demand. Have you received the confirmation now (along with the E-Signature)?
If you haven't, please give us a call on 0800 052 0238, so that our team can check this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
JJ4185
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

I have recieved the three emails, for both handsets the day I ordered the handsets, they've all been sent back straightaway. I have been told all the way through they'll definitely be arriving on Thursday 13th October to the point I took an unpaid day off work. Even on the day I was promised by Virgin Mobile they will arrive that day, one operator even "spoke" to Yodel who had my parcel. I spoke to Yodel and they had nothing for me. I haven't recieved any tracking numbers only order numbers. I've been told to wait 1,2 days, 2 weeks, 13 weeks but still have to start paying for my handsets when my bill is due on the first of the month. I'm never told the same thing, even when I went into store the chap in there was incredibly rude and said why won't you just wait. I would if I knew HOW LONG!? And was told the same thing? No consistency, no answers and no handsets.......
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi JJ4185

I'm really sorry once again to hear about this.

I know it's a few days since we responded, can I just check if we can still help out with this?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

0 Kudos
JJ4185
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hello, many thanks for your reply but as you can see there are several of us in the same position. Promised dates for delivery, losing holiday and wages to wait in to then be told another date on a few occasions now. A guarenteed date would be ideal but I doubt that's going to happen.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi JJ4185

I'm really sorry to hear this still hasn't been resolved for you.

When did you last speak with the team on the phone about this if I may ask?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

0 Kudos
JJ4185
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I spoke to them this past Wednesday, Monday, last Friday and many other additional times.
0 Kudos