Menu
peppasmum
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

delivery

I am so bloody angry, I have waited in all day for a delivery from Bloody Yodel with my new Virgin mobile, have put a huge sign up on the front door of exactly where to deliver too and he has just sent me a text to say he is sorry he has missed me, so sitting here fuming why do people use such a disgraceful firm I am nearly in tears as I need to go out tomorrow but apparantly he is going to deliver tomorrow.....hells teeth this isnt right

0 Kudos
paperclip
Rising star
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: delivery

Going by what you've said it looks like to me he hasn't even gone near your door, or perhaps he did and ignored your notice.

I had a similar issue last week for just a Sim only delivery.
0 Kudos
peppasmum
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Why do Virgin use such a useless company, he will probably let me wait in all day tomorrow too, have cancelled all my appointments so I can again wait in, thank god my neighbour had a pint of milk I could buy

0 Kudos
paperclip
Rising star
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I was informed that they don't do Sunday delivery, I would say they will try delivering it Monday.

Did you receive an email with a Yodel tracking link?
0 Kudos
peppasmum
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

no so that means monday when I am at work, will try to get it redelivered there

0 Kudos
idpike
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Same happened to us today.

Ringing Virgin and asking to deliver to store as don't trust Yodel to deliver again. Can't do that, which is not good so work it is... unless I cancel.

Funniest thing the operator, had the same to her, so even Virgin staff getting done over by Yodel! 

They said they are getting lots of complaints about Yodel.

0 Kudos
peppasmum
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Well Yodell shouldnt be doing this but it looks like they can and dont care how much negative feedback they get from their customers I will never use them would prefer to pay a little extra

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi peppasmum

I'm really sorry to hear about your difficulties receiving your order and can certainly appreciate the impact it’s had on you. 

I'd like to take a closer look at your account and see if I can clarify the situation for you, I've sent you a private message which you can view by clicking on the envelope in the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos