Menu
Pushpanjali
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

billing problem

Hello,

I am shocked, I pay monthly £12 for unlimited talk time, but how it increased to £32.49?? I don't know whether my contract is finished or not. But the thing is I went to virgin stores many times to check how long is my contract available, as I have forgotten my contract's expiry date. But I did not get any help. Every time I was informed that I have to check it by my own.

I know that before finishing any contract virgin media informs the customers that their contract is about to finish. But without informing me anything how is it possible to deduct too much bill from my account? This is horrible.

For every little promotion of virgin media I get informed by the authority but when my deal with virgin media is over why I did not get informed or if my deal is still not finished then how is it possible to deduct too much bill without informing me anything? Really a very horrible experience with virgin media. 

I just turned off my mobile after seeing too much bill, because the more I will use my sim the more I have to pay without any reason. But how long a person can switch off mobile. I have to receive important calls. I would not recommend anyone to use virgin sim after this horrible experience. 

I want refund, can not pay more than £12. And I don't know whether my virgin deal is expired or not. If my deal is still activated then I want to withdraw my virgin deal, because it is unfair to pay too much bill unnecessary. But I don't want to change my number. Let me know how can I use the same mobile number after withdrawing my virgin deal and I want refund. Virgin mobile authority should inform their customers that their deal is about to finish or if they are spending too much money unconsciously. 

Please reply me asap within tomorrow. I have switched off my mobile after seeing this unreasonable bill. But it is impossible to stay without mobile, as I have to make and receive important calls. And let me know how can I continue with the same number after withdrawing my deal.

Very very disappointed with my virgin experience. Now not going to recommend anyone like I did before to use virgin deals. I want refund. Please reply me asap.

Tbh , it is truly difficult to get help from virgin authority via online or virgin stores. The staffs always say, check all problems via online and it is impossible to get help when a customers needs help urgently.

Regards,
Pushpa
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: billing problem

Hi Pushpa,

all the information you require should be available to you by logging into your Virgin Mobile account then clicking on  the "Plan and device" or "Billing" tabs.

Alternatively you could call 789 free from your mobile, select the "thinking of leaving" option and speak to a representative.

If you are no longer in your initial contract period you can give 30 days notice of your intent to cancel if you choose.

You can also request a PAC (Porting Authorisation Code) for your mobile number.

This code remains valid for 30 days and is what you need to transfer your number to another mobile provider.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Pushpanjali
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Not a helpful answer at all. Wasting too much time in a hope to get help but not getting any help after emailing so many times. Horrible experience. I want my refund of extra £20.49 and send me my PAC asap.

0 Kudos
Pushpanjali
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I need to use my mobile frequently before moving into another operator but cannot pay any extra charge for that. Make it sure that I don't have to pay any extra charge before moving into another contract

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You won't get any type of service changed via this forum, it's not secure so on one can access your account, call 789
0 Kudos
Pushpanjali
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

inform me how to chat with an advisor
0 Kudos