Menu
Fspiders
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yodel

I ordered a phone package yesterday and was advised it would arrive today. Got a text message from yodel saying it would be here before 9pm. Got another text at 5:30pm saying they'd missed me and left a card! I got in touch with the courier saying they hadn't been to my house and I can't believe the attitude or response... Shouting at me and saying I wasn't going to get the parcel at all now and then disconnected me!

Well I'm not prepared to deal with these people so VM are going to lose a lucrative 2yr contract with me.

0 Kudos
Fspiders
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yodel

Further to this... It seems that after talking to someone abroad I can't cancel the contract until I receive the phone! And as yodel are not going to deliver to me nor would I let them, then we are at an incompass.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fspiders,

Thanks for getting in touch via the Forum. I'm sorry that you've had such a poor experience with your delivery from Yodel. 

If you haven't had your delivery, Yodel would have sent the handset back to us. Once this has been received, then the cancellation can be processed. Have you had any further information on this?

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Fspiders
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The matter is resolved in that the yodel lady came on a Sunday and apologised. I refused the package but she became distressed and after listening to her woes I decided to relent and accept it. I was obviously the straw that broke the camel's back and I apologised to her for not being more tactile. She departed with a smile and I got my package so all is well. Thank you. 

0 Kudos