Menu
jacsh
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why have i been given incorrect information on a delivery?

I have placed an order for a Sim Card, and received confirmation that this would be delivered today by Yodal.  Yet after speaking with customer services they have told me that it been send via Royal Mail and will be with me in three days!!  Yet looking on my account this shows the sim as sent and delivered, and I have been charged for the partial month already when I am not even in reciept of this sim!  Is this giving of incorrect info and charging for something I am unable to use normal??

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why have i been given incorrect information on a delivery?

Hi jacsh,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear you were given incorrect information about the delivery of your SIM card.

We like to make sure we give clear and accurate information to our customers so my apologies for the confusion caused here. Both Yodel and the Royal Mail are used by us to send our products out which is possibly why there was a mix up in the information you were given. 

I would give my colleagues at Mobile customer services a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 to query the charge on your bill.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos