Menu
apj_uk
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

We’re sorry that you're unable to log in to Your Account at the moment - Aaaargh

I am using this forum as a last resort.

As a Virgin Media customer who is trying to now sign up for Virgin Mobile SIM, I am stuck in a rather unhelpful loop and so far Virgin Media support via phone and Twitter have been rather unhelpful in understanding my issue.

My PC crashed yesterday when I was trying to sign up for a Virgin Mobile SIM at the payment screen (one of the last on screen options).

Now when I try to go back and start the order again, I get the "We're sorry that you're unable to log in to your account" message shown below. 

vmedia.jpeg 

Can someone from Virgin Mobile reset my mobile account so I can go back and try to place my order once again please?

Thanks,

Aidan

0 Kudos
apj_uk
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: We’re sorry that you're unable to log in to Your Account at the moment - Aaaargh

Can anyone from Virgin help me with this problem please?

I called the call centre for the 4th time this morning and its still not been fixed....it's preventing me from signing up for a new Virgin mobile SIM.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: We’re sorry that you're unable to log in to Your Account at the moment - Aaaargh

Hi Aidan

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties with your account. I can certainly take a closer look at the situation here and see if we can shed some light on it. I've sent you a private message which you can access by clicking on the envelope up in the top right of the screen.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos